Sunday, January 23, 2011

Portal

Back in September of 2010 or so I downloaded Portal from steam for the low, low price of FREE! I guess since it was a new game they were offering it at a discount. I played it for a few days and started to forget about it. I don't know why it for some reason didn't fascinate me right away.

Well just a few hours I logged into steam which I haven't been on for a long, long time and noticed it right there; Portal. So I launch the program and have been playing it for the past 5 hours! HAHA

It's an interesting strategy game, I find it some what fun and addicting. I just though I would take a break from playing to write a little post here on my blog! For more little posts; please subscribe to my blog by email in the top right side bar. I just recently started my blog and I would appreciate it if you would please do that favor for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...