Saturday, April 9, 2011

Firefox 4 - Looks an awful lot like chrome...

Just minutes ago I installed Firefox 4 for the first time on one of my computers. My first impression was, "Hey, It's Chrome!" I guess Opera doesn't look much different either. I was hesitant to continue to use this new version of Firefox but I guess I will give it some more time. It might just take some getting use to.

Firefox 4 from Mozilla
 
Google Chrome
One problem I encountered was that I couldn't find my Echofon Twitter plug in. In the old browser it was in the bottom status bar. Firefox 4 turns out to not have the status bar enabled by default. All I did was go to the Tools menu (by pressing Alt, T) and then selected to enable to add on toolbar. Ta-Da Echofon is back. And Hey, Look, Grease monkey is as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...