Saturday, June 4, 2011

Free Computer Technology Magazine

A Free Computer Technology Magazine is available to you! Have you ever thought that it would be nice to receive a magazine in the mail at no cost that has a large amount of tech stuff in it? I recently started to subscribe to CPU or Computer Power user magazine. It's a great free magazine. I first found out about it by picking up a free copy at the local CompUSA store. Then I thought about checking out their website and they had all of the issues online in digital format. I thought that that was amazing, that I realized that I could get a full free copy sent to my house! So now for the bast 5 months I have been receiving a free monthly issue! So just head over to their website and click register! Then you will be able to select whether you would like a digital copy or a print copy sent to you every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...