Thursday, June 16, 2011

Installous Is Down! June 2011

I am not sure on the exact details but it sounds like many people are having this problem. I did a Twitter search for "Installous" and it sounds like many people are having the same problem. It's just probably some server downtime. They will hopefully be back soon.

I also checked out their website and that's not working either. Cydia also says that it can not reach the Installous website either. Check back to this post later to find out when Installous is back online. I will post updated to this blog, My Twitter, and My Facebook page.

UPDATE: Installous is still down as of June 16 at 3 PM EDT, 4 PM MDT, 5PM CDT, 6 PM EDT. I have not been able to find anymore information as to what is going on other then many other people are also having the same problem. Remember, follow My Twitter, My Facebook, and this blog for updates!

UPDATE  2: Installous IS BACK! Their website and app are now working as of 5:30 PM CDT

2 comments:

  1. This was helpful to know, as i thought i had just fucked up my iPhone and needed to factory reset again.. Thanks for notice and ill be checking back.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im new to this stuff still but yea it's not working now, i deleted it but i will install it again , once its up running again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...