Thursday, June 30, 2011

iPhone and Android Binary Wallpaper

Someone recently requested that they would love to have the background of my blog on their phone as a wallpaper. Well since I have nothing better to do, here it is! You may download it for your iPhone device and your Android device!

Download

[Due to recent filesharing sites getting shut down these links have gone bad. I will be replacing them very soon, just bookmark this page and check back in a few days and I should have them updated by then. Thanks! 3-3-2012]

If any of these links go bad, I'm sure they will, just please leave me a comment, bookmark this page, and come back within 24 hours and I should have the link all fixed up! You can also contact me on Twitter and Facebook if you have any problems! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...