Sunday, July 17, 2011

Juice Defender Crashed My LG Optimus Launcher

The LG Optimus V doesn't have very good battery life. I was already doing what I could to try and prolong the life of the battery. I had finally came to the conclusion that it was time to let an app conserve my battery power.

I had read around online and found Juice Defender. I downloaded the ultimate version of it and it was working perfectly. I was already noticing slightly more battery life before I had to recharge it. Last night I turned the phone off as I always. This morning I turned on the phone and the home screen launcher would continuoisly crash rendering the phone useless.

To fix this I turned on my phone, went to the android market on my laptop, and downloaded and installed launcher pro. This allowed me to use a different home screen launcher on my phone. Once usinging Launcher pro I wanted my old launcher back that I had gotten use to. To get it back I un-installed Juice Defender and everything started to work normally again!

Let's hope that my phone continues to work and that Juice Defender will fix this problem on the LG Optimus V.



Free Computer Parts!
Free Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...