Monday, October 10, 2011

How To Troll

If you spend much time on the Internet you have probably heard or seem the results of a troll. You know, those people on the Internet that are just looking to cause problems? Or as Urban Dictionary puts it,
"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"
Now one may ask, why would someone want to be a troll? Well it's simple, it can be a lot of fun to see people go crazy from your small actions! So during my surfing yesterday I stumbled upon this very well written image. I thought it described methods of trolling and the mindset of a troll so well that I just had to share it with all of you. My favorite is step two, it's so true.

I hope that you found this as useful as I have, sometimes it's fun to troll; just be careful not to take it too far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...