Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just an update

Wow, it has been a very long time since I have looked at this website; nonetheless update it. I've been busy with many other websites and projects and I just don't seem to find the time to update this one anymore. I do however have other websites that you can follow if you are interested!

TechnologyPlusBlog.com

I have been updating TechnologyPlusBlog regularly for the past year with tech news and fun tutorials. You can find me on Twitter and Facebook for Tech+ as well!

blog.TheNetworkAdmin.net

This is my personal blog. I don't update it very often but when I do it usually contains a funny picture or something either related to my servers or Minecraft - XD

You can follow my personal twitter account @vb543

Games365.tk

Although an unfortunately dieing site, this is my flash arcade. I've been working on this for a few years as well but there are just so many flash arcades to compete with that I have a hard time getting any real visitors. But hey, if you like flash games - check it out!



That's about it, or at least all I am willing to share for now. Feel free to check those sites out. I will also *try* to update this one on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...