Thursday, January 13, 2011

About Me! About My Teen Tech Blog

Hello everyone. I am currently a sophomore (Woot, just finished sophomore year, I am not officially a Junior!) at high school. I will be graduating in the year 2013. At my high school I am the president of the Computer Club. Although I am still young I have a very strong passion for technology that I would greatly enjoy sharing with the rest of the world. My current (as of January 2010) favorite fields of the technology world are Computer Networking as well as the amazing thing we call Internet! Hopefully with me sharing on this blog you will become more knowledgeable in these areas but also learn a neat trick or two!

What will you see on my blog?
Here on My Teen Tech Blog you will see a variety of different posts about many different subjects but mainly surrounding technology. As I go through-out my daily life I will post anything interesting that I stumble upon through-out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...