Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I absolutely abhor name wasters...

I only bring this up because I recently ran in to a few name waster pages as I was trying to find out which user name I would be able to use for this blog. There were at least 10 other names that I had though of instead of using My Teen Tech Blog. I am not disappointed in my current blog name; just annoyed at people who sigh up with a popular blog title but never put the time into the blog to make it interesting and live up to its name.

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever wanted to sign up for YouTube but couldn't find a user name that you want due to people wasting names? Its happened to me, way more often then it should. I guess I can understand that some people think they are going to use the site but end up not but I think that the companies such as YouTube and Blogger (Ha Ha - Same Company) should implement a way that old unused account could be terminated or requested. I'm not sure if a feature like that will ever become available but it would sure be nice!

Well I hope that you find my thoughts interesting. As you can see I am just starting out this blog so I am still thinking of ideas on what content to post. So far a have a few ideas but I need all of your help to spread the news of my blog!

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...