Wednesday, May 18, 2011

000Webhost - Site Under Review

Just a few days ago I launched a new website. This site was just a simple two page site explaining the simple steps for a certain task. I have used 000Webhost before and I greatly enjoy their free hosting services.

So my disappointment came when I launched the new site I had mentioned above. The site worked perfectly the first few days. It even got good page rank for some keywords on Google. After about five days 000webhost decided to put my site under admin review. My site has now been under review for the past Two days. This is very annoying and it is ruining my SEO. I can't even verify the site with webmaster tools.

I guess there is nothing I can really do at the moment. I will just have to ride this one out. I will try to post again when my site is back. If it ever comes back.

UPDATE: So I sent them a support ticket asking about what was going on with my website. Withing a few hours I had a response saying that my site was all approved and an apology for the inconvenience. I was so happy to see this great customer service, especially considering that I am using their free hosting service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...