Thursday, June 16, 2011

7-ZIP The Best Open Source Archive Manager!

Today I bring to you 7-Zip! I recently, about a month ago, started to use 7-Zip as my archive manager. I am always downloading ".RAR" ".ZIP" ".GZ" ".TAR" ".ETC" and I use to have a program for just about each of those. Now I use 7-Zip. It allows me to manage all of those different types of file archives from one piece of software.

What's interesting about 7-Zip is that it doesn't really have a GUI or a program launcher. It has a file manager but that isn't very effective. What it does have is a right click or shell menu. I can right click on anything and send it to an archive! I love it!

So if you need a good free open source archive manager I would recommended that you take a look into 7-Zip! If you want to grab a copy right now you can use the links below!

Download 7-ZIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...