Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Installed Custom Firmware CFW on my PSP!

So I have had this old PSP that I repaired a few months ago. It had a broken screen and a scratched up housing so I replaced the screen and the housing and now it looks like new. It's been sitting on a shelf just collecting dust so I decided that it might be fun to put CFW or Custom Firmware on it.

So I ordered a Pandora battery online for about five bucks and it arrived the other day. It was a cool battery. I read how you could have made your own Pandora battery but that would have still required me to purchase an additional battery so buying a pre-built Pandora battery was the way to go. It also had some cool features. It has a battery indicator on it and it also has a switch so you can actually use it as a regular battery.

Anyway... I got it all downgraded to firmware version 5.00 and installed the CFW! I might make a guide later on explaining how I did this. If you want to know when that guide is published just submit your email in the top right sidebar and you will be notified of any new posts!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...