Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clearly English Isn't His First Language - Virgin Mobile Customer Support

I have been in contact with Virgin Mobile about my new cell phone recently. This is because I received a broken charger with it and they said that they would send me a replacement overnight. Well it has been about a week and this is their response.
Hi Andy,


   I've apologize at this time your orders still stuck in submitted status will contact the wwarehouse via email to see of the chargers backorder..

Teareney F.
Social Media Team

That was their exact response. You would think that they could at least spell check their e-mails before sending them...

I just want my charger. I will be leaving on vacation soon and would really like to not have to plug my phone into my laptop every time I would like to charge it.

Free Computer Parts!
Free Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...