Thursday, July 28, 2011

Virgin Mobile Punishes Customers For Company Mistakes.

So as you may already know I have been going through much trouble with my new LG Optimus V cell phone from Virgin Mobile. We have been going through trial and error trying to figure out what the exact problem is. After a month of having, and paying service for, a defective cell phone they have come to the conclusion that the phone needs to be replaced.


By this point I was just getting tired of countless emails back and forth with no good solution. I told them that it would be alright to send me a replacement phone.

Now since I am somewhat smart I checked the order number that then sent me and it turned out that they had placed an order for the wrong phone. They were going to send me an Intercept instead of my Optimus.

No more then five minutes after the order was submited I sent them an email about it. I got a response about ten mintues later saying that they would fix it.

The next morning I received another email saying that their solution to "fixing" their mistake was to wait for the incorrect order to arrive at my house and for me to refuse it from fedex so that fedex can return it to their warehouse. I have never heard of such a thing.

I continued to email them asking them to just send the correct phone right now and that I would return the incorrect one. I even told them to give fedex a call asking them to turn the package around. Now in a new email they are saying that my account could be suspended. WHAT FOR? I just don't seem to understand what all of those people are doing over there, and apparently they don't either.

So far the company has basically told me the below in their emails:

"punishing you. As stated before we have to follow all regulations/policies provided within the company regarding this matter."

They just about told be to go screw myself and that they didn't care about their mistake.

I have been paying for service on my defective phone for two months. They have basically stolen $50 plus the phone right out of my pocket. This company really needs to clean up their customer support. It is just now fair. You would think that a large company like this would be able to man up and take responsibility for their mistakes.





Free Computer Parts!
Free Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...