Sunday, August 14, 2011

Virgin Mobile Phone Replacement Finally Arrived.

If you haven't heard yet from my previous blog posts I have had some difficulty with my new LG Optimus V smart phone from Virgin Mobile since the fist day that I got it. It for some reason just would not charge properly. i would plug it in at night and the next morning the battery would be completely dead. It just would not charge properly.


So I send VMUCare on Twitter some tweets and eventually started email their social media support team. They first issued me a new charger, did not solve problem. Then they sent me a new battery, still did not solve the issue. So finally after about three weeks without a properly functioning phone they said they would replace the entire phone.

I was o.k. with this. They sent me a Virgin Mobile order number so the first thing that I did was take that to their website to see exactly what they were sending me. It turned out that they had placed an order for the incorrect phone. I quickly send then an email and tweet BEFORE it shipped but they did nothing. I wrote another post expressing my anger towards these bunch of idiots that couldn't cancel an order they placed five minutes ago.

So after about three months I finally got the stupid new phone. It was funny because they had a very detailed print out for what to do in the case of a replacement phone. It sure looked like the deal with this situation often.

Now that I have my working phone I sent them an email asking about compensation. It just wasn't fair to have to pay for service on a phone for three months that didn't even function properly. it has been two days since I sent the email and still no response. I hope that I get one soon.



Free Computer Parts!
Free Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...