Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fix Insufficient Space Error On Android

Recently I have been receiving a lot of errors stating that I am out of space on my phone when I clearly have over 50MB free. When I install a small app (~1-2 MBs) I still receive this error but I have now found a solution.

There is this free app in the Android Market called MarketFix. This app requires root access but it works wonder! All I did was install it, granted super user rights, and clicked the button to fix the error. Now I can install apps and I won't receive the insufficient space error!

I think the app works by moving the cache partition for the market app over to the SDCard to make it appear as if there is more space on the phone to download apps to the internal memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...