Saturday, February 18, 2012

EA Origin Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Down - February 2012

Just to let all of you know that your not alone... It would appear that Origin is experiencing an outage today, Feb 18. I tried to play Battlefield 3 multilayer earlier today and I kept getting authentication server errors. After looking around I found some updates on their Twitter feed.

They are aware of the problem.
They are still figuring things out... 2PM CST


Sounds like everything's back to normal!


Bookmark this page and come back later for updates. I will continue posting any information I find on this page until this problem is fixed. You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook for updates. I guess this give you all a chance to finish the campaign if you haven't done so yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...